Click a House Image to view their attributes and chant
The What and Why behind the Houses:
What is the house system? This system separates faculty/staff and students into small groups, called houses, within the larger school community. This fosters pride, responsibility, and respect for the contributions of others. This endeavor has several purposes.
- To build and promote community across the grade levels and throughout the school
- To encourage positive behavior
- To strive to meet high academic expectations
- To teach students to take ownership of their roles in the community
- To promote a positive mindset within our school climate
This endeavor is about empowering our students to believe in themselves and set high expectations for their future. By modeling and supporting positive choices and strong character traits, students take more pride and ownership in their learning and academic progress.